Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stresses


This has been a very complicated summer. Don't get me wrong, its been very productive and I've met a lot of new people and its been fun. But this summer has so much jam-packed activities, it does give me less time to deal with the stress. Number one being lack of money for tuition. Working part-time as a waitress doesn't cut it. Finding housing for fall has been also increasingly stressful. In addition, I had to take out all my lower piercings and have been battling an infection for the past couple of days. Its pretty gross and I'm sad because  I have to start stretching my lobes all over again and its a hard and tedious process. Also something I have been putting off is taking out my wisdom teeth, which makes me unbelievably anxious. Not to mention, that's another expense. And finally, I've been having insomnia for the past couple of weeks. Probably from anxiety of the combined above and other things. I can handle it and just sometimes you need to put it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment